Check Maharashtra Board MSBSHSE HSC 12th Result 2016: mahresult.nic.in & mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
Latest updates on Maharashtra Board Class 12th Result 2016: MSBSHSE Maharashtra Board class 12th HSC results 2016 is most likely to be released, Today, on May 25 at mahresult.nic.in & mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in. The MSBSHSE Maharashtra Board will be declaring the results for all streams including Science, Arts and Commerce on the official site 11:00 am.
Please keep on visiting below mentioned links for Viewing Results.
Update–“We are announcing the results earlier than usual so that students failing in exams can apply for the supplementary exams in July,” said Gangadhar Mhamane, chairperson, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE).
Website Links to Check Maharashtra Board MSBSHSE HSC Class 12th Result
Students please visit below said links
How to Check or Steps to Follow to View your Class 12th Result
- You should Visit the official website on the direct link(official websites) provided above.
- Be ready with your Exam identification details.
- then search and Click on Maharashtra HSC Results 2016.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields as requested at the website mahresult.nic.in & mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
- Once you have filled all the correct Details then go on to Click on submit button.
- If everything filled correctly, your results should appear on the screen.
- Check the results online.
- then Download(Most preferably in PDF Format) / Take a printout for further reference.
Know More About Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education(MSBSHSE)-
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune 411004 is an Autonomous Body established under the provisions of the Maharashtra Act No. 41 of 1965. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, conducts the HSC and SSC Examinations in the state of Maharashtra through its nine Divisional Boards located at Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur and Ratnagiri. The Board conducts examination twice a year and the number of students appearing for the main examination is around 14 Lacs for HSC and 17 Lac’s SSC, for the supplementary examination around 6 Lacs students are expected HSC and SSC together. There are about 21000 schools (SSC) and 7000 (HSC) Higher Sec. Schools / Jr. colleges in the entire state.