Karnataka KEA PGCET Result 2016 Declared, Rank Card, Cut Off, Marks List
Candidates can check Karnataka PGCET Result 2016 once it is Declared at official links, They will also be able to know and download KEA PGCET Rank Card & Cut Off Marks List (for MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech Programmes) . It is already been mentioned at official link that Date of publication of PGCET – 2016 Results along with applied Answer Key is 15-07-2016 after 2.00 pm.
How to check KEA Karnataka PGCET Entrance Exam Result 2016,Rank Card, Cut Off, Marks List details :
1. Candidates should Visit the official website of the board kea.kar.nic.in.
2. click on Karnataka PGCET 2016 entrance exam result.
3. Submit the requested details.
4. View your Karnataka PGCET 2016 result. Save the PDF copy of the marksheet and take a print out of the same for future reference. Rank Card, Cut Off, Marks List details will also be available at these links.
PGCET – 2016 MBA, MCA, ME / MTech / MArch PGCET-2016 – Calendar of Events
Last date for submission of objections, if any, regarding Answer Key 10-07-2016 before 5.30 pm1 Date of publication of ‘PGCET 2016′ Provisional Answer Key 06-07-2016 after 2.00 p.m.
Date of publication of PGCET – 2016 Results along with applied Answer Key 15-07-2016 after 2.00 pm
Commencement of Verification of Documents at Helpline Centres. Verification schedule Will be hosted on the KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in in due course
Assignment of Ranks:
1. GATE Candidates: Merit in respect of GATE candidates will be determined on the basis of valid GATE score. The rank number for GATE candidates will be assigned from 1 to the last candidate in GATE in ascending order.
2. Merit in respect of all other candidates, will be determined on the basis of marks secured by them in the PGCET-2016. The rank number for PGCET-2016 M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch candidates will be assigned from 2001 to the last candidate in ascending order, which means rank number 2001 will be the first rank candidate among non-GATE M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch. candidates.
Document verification for eligible PGCET-2016 applicants will be held as per the schedule which will be hosted on the KEA Website. Candidates need to bring their original documents for verification in any of KEA’s 15 Helpline centre detailed in KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in However, Non-Karnataka Candidates, GATE Qualified Candidates; Sponsored Quota Candidates, QIP Candidates, Part Time Quota candidates should attend the documents verification in Bangalore centre only as per their ranks.
Verification of documents will be done at once for all the disciplines to which the candidate is eligible. If a candidate has got multiple ranks, then he / she can come to the Helpline Centre on the scheduled date as per his / her highest rank in any discipline, and need not come again for other ranks in other disciplines.