Major Pokémon GO Update version 0.33.0 for Android and 1.3.0 for iOS devices
Pokémon GO has been updated to version 0.33.0 for Android and 1.3.0 for iOS devices. This update is for o address the issues the recent updates has added. One of The major change is that a dialog has been added to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
Below are some of the release notes from this Pokémon GO update:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose your new nickname wisely.
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature.
- Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes
release notes- Major Pokémon GO Update version 0.31.0 for Android & 1.1.0 for iOS- issues ( resets progress in game)
– Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
– Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
– Refined certain Gym animations
– Improved memory issues
– Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
– Modified battle damage calculation
– Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
– Updates to the Pokémon details screen
– Updated achievement medal images
– Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
– Minor text fixes
How to Resolve iOS upgrade issue affecting 1.1.0 and earlier
Some iOS users might experience difficulty updating the Pokémon GO app. Users running Pokémon GO version 1.1.0 or earlier may be redirected to an incorrect web address when prompted to update within the app.
Clicking the “OK” button on the prompt redirects the users to a beta.itunes.apple.com (TestFlight) web address instead of to the App Store.
To resolve this issue:
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap Updates.
- Navigate to the Pokémon GO app and tap the Update button.
The Pokémon GO team
Read our Posts on Pokemon Go
The Latest Buzz Pokemon Go game is touted to be revolutionary gaming APK. But not in India, as it is still not available to download and install in many regions like India and others, officially.
(Updated) Major Pokémon GO Update version 0.31.0 for Android & 1.1.0 for iOS- issues ( resets progress in game)