OnePlus 3 is the latest flagship by OnePlus with a powered packed specs which will definitely attract those customers who wanted high performance smartphones with an affordable price. it was released recently and can be purchased directly from Amazon with a price tag of INR 27,999.
OnePlus, a china based start up which has a unique way of selling their phone via invite system where customers would be sent an invite to purchase smartphones and they had to make the purchase within a fixed time frame however, now customers can purchase directly online.
- 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixels) with high speed autofocus technology (PDAF), Electronic (EIS) and Optical (OIS) stabilization technologies and 8MP front facing camera,Corning’s Gorilla Glass 4
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with full HD (401 ppi) 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution; ceramic-coated fingerprint Scanner (<0.2 seconds)
- OxygenOS based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 operating system with 2.2GHz + 1.6GHz Kryo Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad core processor, 14nm FinFET technology, Adreno 530 GPU, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory (UFS 2.0 Flash Storage) and dual nano-SIM dual-standby (4G+4G) with NFC enabled and reversible type-C connector
- 3,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery (non-removable) powered by state-of-the-art Dash Charge technology (replenish over 60% of the battery within 30 minutes)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
OnePlus 3 Launch Offers at Amazon
OnePlus 3 Review
Great design and build.
Fast charging via USB type-C.
Decent battery life.
Fast and accurate fingerprint sensor.
Sub-par low-light photography
No expandable storage
ONEPLUS 3 DETAILED Features & SPECIFICATIONS
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|Status||Available. Released 2016, June|
|BODY||Dimensions||152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.94 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||158 g (5.57 oz)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~73.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|– Oxygen OS|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820|
|CPU||Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo|
|Internal||64 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash|
|Features||1/2.8″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps, Auto HDR,|
|Secondary||8 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.2″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Messaging||SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email|
|– Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Dash Charge)
– DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
– MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player
– Document viewer
– Photo/video editor
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|