PM Narendra Modi- India’s future is in innovation and creativity, Watch The Video
Future of Great India is in innovation and creativity, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi at ‘Start up India, Stand Up India’ programme.
“Today it is Saturday. Government offices are usually on holiday mode. After 6 pm there is no question of it. If someone asks me where is the difference? Here it is,” Narendra Modi started his speech with these words and gathering responded with a roar of laughter.
Start up does not mean billion dollar company where thousands of people work. It is about employing even 5 people & developing India, PM
Salient features of the start-up action plan as announced by PM Narendra Modi
• Self-certification based compliance system in respect of nine labour and environment laws introduced for start-up
• No inspection for three years of start-up businesses in respect of labour, environment law compliance post self-certification
• 80 percent reduction in patent fee for start-up businesses
• A dedicated fund with Rs 10,000 crore corpus will be created for funding of start-ups
• Start-ups to get three-year income tax holiday
• Capital gains tax to be exempted for venture capital investments