We are here with Latest News about another major update to revolutionary Game, Pokémon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.39.0 for Android and 1.9.0 for iOS devices. In this updates these are possible changes.
Changelog of Pokémon GO 0.39.0 for Android & 1.9.0 for iOS
These are some release notes and comments from development team 0.39.0 for Android and 1.9.0 for iOS devices.
– Capture location: The location where a Pokémon was caught will now be displayed on their information screen.
– Pokémon GO Plus and Incense: Trainers can attempt to capture Pokémon they encounter from using Incense with the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
– Minor bug fixes
Changelog for Pokémon GO updates version 0.39.0 for Android and 1.9.0 for iOS devices
- Implemented Pokémon Appraisal: Trainers will now be able to learn about a Pokémon’s attack and defense capabilities from their Team Leader (Candela, Blanche or Spark) to determine which of their Pokémon have the most potential for battle.
- several new and exciting features to come in the future of Pokémon GO.
- Minor bot fixes
Pokémon GO’s official take on Cheating and Bans
After reviewing many reports of in-game cheating, we have started taking action against players taking unfair advantage of and abusing Pokémon GO. Moving forward, we will continue to terminate accounts that show clear signs of cheating.
Our main priority with Pokémon GO is to provide a fair, fun, and legitimate game experience for all players. If our system has determined that you cheated, then you will receive an email stating that your account has been terminated.
If you do believe your account has been terminated incorrectly, you should report it to the Pokémon GO Help Center:
Let us look at old updates:-
Pokémon GO has been updated to version 0.33.0 for Android and 1.3.0 for iOS.
Below are some of the release notes from this Pokémon GO update to version 0.33.0 for Android and 1.3.0 for iOS.:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose your new nickname wisely.
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature.
- Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes
release notes- Major Pokémon GO Update version 0.31.0 for Android & 1.1.0 for iOS- issues ( resets progress in game)
– Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
– Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
– Refined certain Gym animations
– Improved memory issues
– Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
– Modified battle damage calculation
– Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
– Updates to the Pokémon details screen
– Updated achievement medal images
– Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
– Minor text fixes
How to Resolve iOS upgrade issue affecting 1.1.0 and earlier
Some iOS users might experience difficulty updating the Pokémon GO app. Users running Pokémon GO version 1.1.0 or earlier may be redirected to an incorrect web address when prompted to update within the app.
Clicking the “OK” button on the prompt redirects the users to a beta.itunes.apple.com (TestFlight) web address instead of to the App Store.
To resolve this issue:
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap Updates.
- Navigate to the Pokémon GO app and tap the Update button.
The Pokémon GO team
Read our Posts on Pokemon Go
The Latest Buzz Pokemon Go game is touted to be revolutionary gaming APK. But not in India, as it is still not available to download and install in many regions like India and others, officially.