Great news for Android users, Immensly popular Prisma photo-editing app is now available for all Android users on the Google Play Store. One may now hardly wait as Prisma App APK is a extremly user friendly APK that brings out creative best out of you. So these questions will be favorite among Android users right now ” How to download, Install & Use Prisma App APK? What’s so special about Prisma App? How can I get the prisma app in my Android phone? ” We have tried our best to come up with answers.
The free app Art Photo Editor with Free Picture Effects & Cool Image Filters for Instagram Pics and Selfies just weighs 7MB and would requires Android 4.1 KitKat OS and later versions to run.
This very user friendly photo-editing app was first launched on iOS and became a rage among tech lovers because of its hand sketch-like effects, very easy to use. This one month old app was initially released on iOS platform. Its Android beta version was available to selected users for testing just 5 days back, and today it is already
Prisma uses artificial intelligence (AI) and neural networks to convert your photos into a masterpiece of painting or sketch. The detailing that apps takes care of is clearly visible in the final output.
Prisma has over 3 dozen of artistic filters for its users to experiment with new photo and new filter each day. Photos edited using Prisma filters are trending over Instagram and Facebook, showcasing the craze for this app among users.
Users can simply click an image from their device’s front or rear cameras and choose the effects they want to apply. Users get a total of 36 filters. However, applying the filter on images for the first time might take about a minute. The intensity of the filter can also be controlled.
Download Prisma App Apk in Android through Google Play Store
– Modern art filters!
– Stunning photo effects
– Fast sharingPrisma transforms your photos into artworks using the styles of famous artists: Munk, Picasso as well as world famous ornaments and patterns. A unique combination of neural networks and artificial intelligence helps you turn memorable moments into timeless art.
How does Prisma work?
Take or select a photo
- Download and open the Prisma app. There is no social or engagement element, so Prisma doesn’t ask users to create an account.
- The main screen is split into two, with the top half displaying the camera view, and the bottom half displaying the capture button, camera rotate button, settings button, and thumbnail of your camera roll (you can either take a photo on the fly or grab one from your roll).
Edit the photo
- Once you take or select a photo, you will be brought to a screen that lets you crop the photo or rotate it. Click “next” when done.
- The final screen you’ll see is for all the filters. Again, it’s split into two, with the top half showing your photo preview, and the bottom half showing filters and share buttons. Much like Instagram, filters appear at the bottom in a carousel row, and you can swipe from left to right to browse and try them. The thumbnails displayed in the filter row aren’t live but rather examples of what the filter looks like/can do. You must tap a thumbnail to apply the filter to your photo, and you’ll see the processed result above.
- While applying filters, slide your finger across your photo preview to increase or decrease the filter’s effect.
Share the photo
- When your ready to share, simply tap the Instagram or Facebook buttons that appear above the filter row. You’ll also see a share menu, so you can share the photo via a messaging app, email, or wherever.
Get rid of watermarks
- By default, all photos have Prisma watermarks in the corner. To get rid of those, go to the Settings toggle and shut off “Enable Watermarks”. You’ll also see options to save original photos, save artworks automatically, etc.