Punjab Board PSEB Class10 Matric Results 2016 : pseb.ac.in
It is expected that Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) will declare the Punjab Board Class 10th / Matriculation Result 2016 Today, 24th May. To check their Result Students should visit www.pseb.ac.in or pseb.ac.in
Approximately 3 lakh students appeared for the Punjab Board Matriculation Class 10 exam which was conducted earlier in March 2016.
Link to visit to get your Punjab Board Class 10/ Matriculation exam Result pseb.ac.in
All the students are requested to visit pseb.ac.in and start checking their results. You can click on Results tab available at Front page and then it may direct you to http://punjab.indiaresults.com/pseb/default.htm
To check Punjab Board Class 10/ Matriculation Result 2016 these steps must be followed
1.Dear Student first and utmost important step is to visit pseb.ac.in to access your results
2. Please Enter your roll number, Name or any other details as requested to fill.
3. Then you can Select your stream from the given dropdown
4. Enter your mobile number and email id in the given fields
5. Click on Submit
6.Don’t forget to Take a print out of the mark sheet or Download your results (If the options are available at pseb.ac.in )
Please note that these prints are for reference purposes only. Students are requested to collect their mark sheets and other certificates for Punjab Board SSC Result 2016 from their respective schools or institutes.
Know More about Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) pseb.ac.in
The Punjab School Education Board came into existence through a legislative enactment in November 1969 for the development and promotion of school education in the state of Punjab. In 1987, the Vidhan Sabha amended the Board’s Act to grant it autonomy. The scope of Board’s functions is very wide and covers almost every aspect/stage of school education. However, a brief account of functions, structure and activities of the Board is enumerated as below:
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level .At present the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education. this Act.