So Reliance Jio has extended its promotional offer of free data and voice calls till March 31, 2017.
#Jio customers will get extended benefits of Jio Happy New Year offer till 31 March 2017 on current SIMs: Mukesh Ambani
Jio has added 50 million customers on its 4G LTE all-IP wireless broadband network.
In the first 3 months, Jio has grown faster than Facebook, WhatsApp or Skype
What did Mukesh Ambani say at the
#jio event- Highlights of Announcement at #Jiooffer
- Mukesh Ambani congratulates PM
@narendramodi for his bold and historic decision to demonetize old currency at the #jio event.
- In 3 months,
#Jio and India have crossed important milestones and are well on our way to achieving global digital leadership: Mukesh Ambani.
- Railway ticket counters, for Bus and mass transit and even for person-to-person money transfers.
- This will enable digital transactions of all types, whether they be at Mandis, Small shops, Restaurants.
- To enable low-value, high-volume transactions, merchants, especially small merchants, are important component of economy, To fuel their transactions,
#Jio is working to empower Indian merchants by building a digital retail ecosystem, which we are calling #JioMoney Merchant Solutions: Mukesh Ambani
- This will enable digital transactions of all types, whether they be at Mandis, Small shops, Restaurants, Railway ticket counters, for Bus and mass transit and even for person-to-person money transfers.
- Today, thanks to solutions like JioMoney, every Indian has the ability to have a Digital ATM in their pocket.
- Digitally-enabling transactions will boost economic growth, while bringing unprecedented transparency and accountability.
#Jio Happy New Year Offer, customers will get 30 times the average usage on other networks FREE till 31 March 2017.
#Jio Happy New Year Offer, we have fine-tuned our fair usage policy to ensure all users get fair share of network capacity.
Watch Reliance Jio Announcement