Reliance Jio Offer which is been recently announced by Mukesh Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries is really big as it offers free data, voice calls till March 31.
So Reliance Jio has extended its promotional offer of free data and voice calls till March 31, 2017.
#Jio customers will get extended benefits of Jio Happy New Year offer till 31 March 2017 on current SIMs: Mukesh Ambani
Jio has added 50 million customers on its 4G LTE all-IP wireless broadband network.
In the first 3 months, Jio has grown faster than Facebook, WhatsApp or Skype
What did Mukesh Ambani say at the
#jio event- Highlights of Announcement at #Jiooffer
- Mukesh Ambani congratulates PM
@narendramodi for his bold and historic decision to demonetize old currency at the #jio event.
- In 3 months,
#Jio and India have crossed important milestones and are well on our way to achieving global digital leadership: Mukesh Ambani.
- Railway ticket counters, for Bus and mass transit and even for person-to-person money transfers.
- This will enable digital transactions of all types, whether they be at Mandis, Small shops, Restaurants.
- To enable low-value, high-volume transactions, merchants, especially small merchants, are important component of economy, To fuel their transactions,
#Jio is working to empower Indian merchants by building a digital retail ecosystem, which we are calling #JioMoney Merchant Solutions: Mukesh Ambani
- This will enable digital transactions of all types, whether they be at Mandis, Small shops, Restaurants, Railway ticket counters, for Bus and mass transit and even for person-to-person money transfers.
- Today, thanks to solutions like JioMoney, every Indian has the ability to have a Digital ATM in their pocket.
- Digitally-enabling transactions will boost economic growth, while bringing unprecedented transparency and accountability.
#Jio Happy New Year Offer, customers will get 30 times the average usage on other networks FREE till 31 March 2017.
#Jio Happy New Year Offer, we have fine-tuned our fair usage policy to ensure all users get fair share of network capacity.
Watch Reliance Jio Announcement