After weeks of anticipation, rumours and Twitter leaks the South Korean mobile giant Samsung launched it’s most awaited smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. As expected Samsung unveiled their flagship smartphones smartphones in Mobile World Congress(MWC), Barcelona.
Feature highlights of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
- Both smartphone boasts with 32GB of internal storage.
- Both Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge have expandable storage through a MicroSD card slot.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with the 5.1-inch screen size and the S7 Edge comes in at 5.5-inches.
- Both Samsung smartphones comes with curved backs.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with a flat front and the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a curved front.
- Improved camera for low-light photography.
- The battery of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge not removable
- Both smartphone have IP68-rated water and dust resistance.