We’re completely changing how you’ll share experiences and memories. We’re doing that by shattering the boundaries of what a phone can do. And it’s the biggest thing to happen to phones. Ever. The beauty of what we’ve engineered is to give you the slimmest feel in your hand without compromising the big screen size. And the elegantly curved front and back fit in your palm just right. It’s as beautiful to look at, as it is to use.
Powered by 7 meaningful innovations, Samsung #GalaxyS7 and #GalaxyS7edge launched today in India. Here’s a glimpse. pic.twitter.com/820BggNw6r
— Samsung Mobile India (@SamsungMobileIN) March 8, 2016
#GalaxyS7 & #GalaxyS7edge take a bigger leap by re-imagining what a smartphone can be.” Mr Manu Sharma, Director, Samsung.
Streamlined for perfection.
#Galaxy S7 & #Galaxy S7 edge bring metal & glass together for an unmatched design. These Phones come with Game Launcher & Game Tools to control battery usage, notifications & many more Features and are perfectly optimized for gamers, thanks to Vulkan API, long lasting battery & cutting edge processors. Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge will be available in India starting March 18. Pre-bookings open!
Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Price & Pre-Book Details
Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge are launched at Rs 48,900 and Rs 56,900
Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Prominent Features & Specification
Running on powerful processors, Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are smoother and way faster, handling every bit of the additional data on your microSD card is easy. And even with the bigger battery, charging’s still fast.
- Both smartphone boasts with 32GB of internal storage.
- Both Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge have expandable storage through a MicroSD card slot.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with the 5.1-inch screen size and the S7 Edge comes in at 5.5-inches.
- Both Samsung smartphones comes with curved backs.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with a flat front and the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a curved front.
- Improved camera for low-light photography.
- The battery of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge not removable
- Both smartphone have IP68-rated water and dust resistance.
Mobile gaming just got a whole lot better with a dedicated game control center and gameplay recording. And with the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge’s powerful processor, it just got highly realistic.
Water and Dust resistance
The Galaxy S7 and S7 edge go everywhere you go. In the rain, the shower, or the pool for up to 30 minutes in a depth of 1.5 meters or below. We’ve also worked out how to completely seal off the inside components while keeping micro USB ports, earphone jacks open; so you won’t have to fiddle with extra caps or covers.