Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge to be available in India From Mid March
Samsung unveiled their flagship smartphones Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge smartphones in Mobile World Congress(MWC), Barcelona. We expect Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge to Be Launched in India in Mid March to be exact in 2nd Week of march.
Now according to the latest Sources, the Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 edge will be available in 60 countries starting this March 11th. Samsung’s Mobile division chief said that the S7 series will surpass the sales of S6 series also which was a huge success because of it’s design. Mr. Koh Dong-jin said,”The Galaxy S7 is slated to go on sale in 60 countries on March 11. We expect its sales to surpass shipments of the previous model, the Galaxy S6,” Via The GadgetOx
Feature highlights of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
- Both smartphone boasts with 32GB of internal storage.
- Both Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge have expandable storage through a MicroSD card slot.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with the 5.1-inch screen size and the S7 Edge comes in at 5.5-inches.
- Both Samsung smartphones comes with curved backs.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with a flat front and the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a curved front.
- Improved camera for low-light photography.
- The battery of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge not removable
- Both smartphone have IP68-rated water and dust resistance.