Samsung’s smartphones Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge will be hitting the Indian market today. It was already reported as Samsung unveiled their flagship smartphones Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge smartphones in Mobile World Congress(MWC), Barcelona. We expected Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge to Be Launched in India in Mid March to be exact in 2nd Week of march and now the much awaited date is here. With a new CPU, powerful GPU & 4Gb RAM these phones are class apart so expectations are high from Prospective users and Samsung alike.
Not much Clarity on Price but it is been reported S7 may cost Rs 52,000 & S7 Edge at Rs 59,000
Samsung Electronics to launch #GalaxyS7, #S7Edge on March 8. Experts peg S7 to start at Rs 52,000, Edge at Rs 59,000 pic.twitter.com/xb8WhhdE1E
— ET NOW (@ETNOWlive) March 6, 2016
Features & Specification highlights of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
Running on powerful processors, Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are smoother and way faster, handling every bit of the additional data on your microSD card is easy. And even with the bigger battery, charging’s still fast.
- Both smartphone boasts with 32GB of internal storage.
- Both Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge have expandable storage through a MicroSD card slot.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with the 5.1-inch screen size and the S7 Edge comes in at 5.5-inches.
- Both Samsung smartphones comes with curved backs.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with a flat front and the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a curved front.
- Improved camera for low-light photography.
- The battery of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge not removable
- Both smartphone have IP68-rated water and dust resistance.