Xiaomi Mi Note 2 launched with 5.7-inch dual-curved display, Snapdragon 821 starting at Rs. 27700. It will have a dual-sided curved display. It is Curved to impress with its two-sided dual curves. Comes in Piano Black and Glacier Silver. It can serve as Your Note 7 replacement.
#MiNote2 is an amazingly beautiful device with two sided dual curved design, 5.7″ OLED display, SD 821, 22.5/8 MP camera & 4070 mAh battery.
Mi Note2 has got all the right curves and all the right specs. Seamless 3D curved glass on the front and back houses a flexible OLED display; The rear camera is a 22.56MP high-resolution sharp shooter and super steady with EIS hardware-level 4K video stabilization. Mi Note 2 also comes with global LTE bands (6 types, 37 bands), ready for your next globetrotting adventure. Check it out:
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Features & Specifications Highlights
– Two-sided dual curves: Front + back 3D curved glass, 7-series aluminum frame
– 5.7” OLED flexible display, 77.2” screen-to-body ratio
– Snapdragon 821 max 2.35GHz, 10% faster start-up for large apps
– Up to 6GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0 ROM
– 22.56MP high-resolution camera, EIS hardware-level 4K video stabilization
– 8MP front camera with autofocus, Beautify 3.0
– Global LTE bands: 6 types, 37 bands
– 4070mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
– Full NFC functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P
– HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution with lossless support
– GPS high-precision positioning
Mi Note 2 starts at RMB 2,799 (approx Rs 27,600) for the base 4GB RAM and 64GB memory version and goes all the way up to RMB 3,499 (approx Rs 34,500) for the top-end 6GB RAM and 128GB memory version.
4GB + 64GB: RMB 2799 (Approx. USD 413)
6GB + 128GB : RMB 3299 (Approx. USD 487)
6GB + 128GB Global : RMB 3499 (Approx. USD 516
Q. What is the dimensions and weight of the Mi Note 2?
A. It is 156.2mm (length) by 77.3mm (width) by 7.6mm (thickness), and weighs 166grams. t is 5.7 inch (diagonally) in size, featuring a full HD OLED display, up to 77.5 NIT, and 110% NTSC display.
Q. What is the processor of the Mi Note 2?
A. It is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC, operating at a max speed of 2.35Ghz, and Adreno 530 GPU operating at a max speed of 624MHz
Q. What is the memory capacity of the Mi Note 2?
A. There are 3 variants
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 64GB UFS2.0 Internal Memory
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS2.0 Internal Memory
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS2.0 Internal Memory (Global 4G+)
Q. Does the Mi Note 2 has HiFi DAC?
A. It implements the “Qualcomm AQSTIC” on-chip decoding on SD 821 SoC, and support up to 192kHz/24bit decoding.
Leave your vote
Total votes: 0
Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%
Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%